Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenna
Staff Sergeant

Title : Droid Control
Number of posts : 193
Planet/System : Hawkbat country
Credits : 217
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 am

OOC: This thread will start out with a meeting between Solus Tor and Adma Helena Rhys. It can be used by other players and characters in the future.
----
The lower floors of the Red Flare Business Tower are rented out to various companies. The top most floors are restricted to Red Flare members and people with appointments. The lowest of these floors is a lobby and also Adma’s, Hec’s HR director, office. The very top floor is Hec’s office and only certain people are allowed inside. Adma’s office has a high ceiling and large windows that stretch the length of the walls. She has a large desk that’s kept tidy as well as expensive and tasteful décor. There is also a luxury droid that acts as a receptionist in the lobby right outside Adma’s office.
---
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 am

(OOC: This takes place the day after the current cantina thread)

[Adma]

Adma inhaled the aroma from her caf as she held it. She took a careful sip and noticed a flashing light on her desk. She reached over and pressed a button.

“What is it?” she asked into the com.

“A Solus Tor to see you Miss,” A feminine robotic voice spoke on the other end. Adma took another sip and set down her mug.

“Let him in,” she told the droid. The door slid open and Adma stood up and looked at the man entering.

“Mr. Tor, please, take a seat,” Adma said as she extended her hand out towards the chair in front of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior

Title : Gun for hire
Number of posts : 145
Planet/System : Somewhere on Dxun...I think
Credits : 176
Rep : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 am

The Red Flare business tower was a most interesting place. Solus Tor walked into the main lobby of the floor where he was to meet with Adma.
"My name is Solus Tor, I have an appointment with Adma Rhys." He then awaited for the droid to reply.
The desk droid seemed to be checking records
"A Solus Tor to see you Miss," A feminine robotic voice spoke on the desk comlink.
"Miss Rhys will see you now"

"Thank you"
With that he entered through the now open office door and stood infront of the desk where he saw a rather attractive looking female with long platinum hair.

"Mr. Tor, please, take a seat," Adma said as she extended her hand out towards the chair in front of her desk.

"Thank you won't mind if I do" He preffered standing but thought better of refusing the offer to his possible future employer.
Pulling in a chair he took his seat and made himself comfortable,
"So shall we discuss the terms of the contract?"
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 pm

[Adma]

Adma waited for Solus to take a seat before she sat down herself. She already had read a file that told her all she needed to know about Solus Tor. He was capable and Scourge had terminated their relationship with him. It was possible that it could be a set up to get him a job with Red Flare, but Adma highly doubted Scourge had the cleverness to do that.

“It’s simple. Nothing out of the ordinary. We will honor the contract as long as you do the same. And if for some reason we wish to end the relationship prematurely, we’ll let you know in a civilized manner,” Adma said referring to his incident with Scourge. She slid over a data pad that explained the terms of the contract. There was a line at the bottom where he needed to sign.

“I’m very certain you’ll suit the job, Mr. Tor. Just sign and it’s yours,” she told him.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Solus Tor looked down at the datapad.
"I'm glad to hear that, it is rather hard to find civilized people these days..."
He then signed it and passed it back to Adma

"I look forward working for Red Flare maam, when and to whom shall I report to?"
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

[Adma]

“Hec Kohler,” Adma told him. She looked at Tor briefly and wondered if he knew what he was getting in to.

“He’d rather not have someone telling his bodyguard what to do for him. A necessary paranoia for a man of his stature,” Adma said dryly.

“I believe he’s in his office right now. Let me call him and see if he’d like to speak with you,” Adma said as she pressed a button on her desk.

“Kohler, I have your new bodyguard,” she said into a com.

“Bring him up, Adma,” Hec’s voice said. Adma stood up and moved around the desk.

“Follow me please,” she told him.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 am

“Follow me please,” she told him.

[Solus Tor]
In response Solus got up from his seat and followed Miss Rhys to Hec's office which was at a higher level.

He was then told to wait outside for Hec to call him in...he felt uneasy but he trusted the women enough.

He sat in the waiting room with his helmet on his lap flipping his vibro knife with his fingers.

I wonder what kind of person this Hec is..probably something I should have considered before signing up...ha well not that it matters now I've always been a sucker for well paying jobs...
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm

[Hec and Adma]

Adma led Solus up to Hec’s office. She told him to wait outside while she went in to speak with Hec briefly by herself. She narrowed her eyes a little as she watched Hec idly sitting at his desk and rubbing his eyes.

“Hec, your new bodyguard is sitting outside. Considering your hung-over, I thought it would be better if I came in before I let him in,” Adma told him.

“Enough about that, what’s he like?” Hec asked as he popped a pill in his mouth and took a drink from his glass.

“Mandalorian. How about you meet him yourself,” Adma told him right before she went back to the office door and opened it to let Solus in.

“Mr. Kohler, this is Solus Tor,” Adma said. Hec stood up and reached over his table to shake his hand.

“Mr. Tor, pleasure” he said as he studied the man.

“So, you’ve worked with Scourge before. How is Contardi?”
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 am

Adma came back outside the office and motioned for him to enter.
“Mr. Kohler, this is Solus Tor,” Adma said. Hec stood up and reached over his table to shake his hand.

“Mr. Tor, pleasure” Hec said as he studied the man.

“So, you’ve worked with Scourge before. How is Contardi?”

[Solus Tor]

Solus returned the handshake.

"Contardi is doing fine last I heard as fiery as ever." Solus nodded.
Hec sat down and offered Solus to take the one infront of his desk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I look forward to what I beleive will be a profitable business relationship for the both of us." He paused for a moment before continuing...
"May I ask what you require of me now and when we shall commence?"

Solus leaned back in his seat, he was grateful for the opportunity to work for a gang under Black Sun colours. He also noted that he should thank Sirus for arranging all of this, the position of Bodyguard to the head of Red Flare would open opportunities that would otherwise be closed to him.

He then waited for Hec to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)   

Back to top Go down

RPG THREAD: Red Flare Business Tower (Solus Tor and Adma for now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1