Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My second life Mando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoseOrdo
Warrior
DoseOrdo

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

My second life  Mando Empty
PostSubject: My second life Mando   My second life  Mando I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 am

lol now hold up one second... I know that I had the same opinion as most everyone else when some of my SWG mates where talking about Second life... Lame right.

So they talked me into trying it out and helped me get started on creating my character(s). I ran with it and have made a few so far. So heres a few of them so far.

Dose Ordo
My second life  Mando Sldose

Lucas McCoy (SWG guild mate, made him as a joke due to his "bah SL is geh!" comments)
My second life  Mando Sllucas

and my newest RP character Bev. I made him because they RP around 137aby and well... all my known characters are long dead. Plus its a chance to design a more outside of the box Mando.
My second life  Mando Slbev
My second life  Mando Slbev2

So in short while the game itself is really not all my style Im enjoying making some pretty cool Mando characters.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: My second life Mando   My second life  Mando I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 am

It just came to me that this is a very funny demonstration of graphic skills. You dont get to do much in SL, do you? I tried it for a couple of hours once and I think it's just a social community and not really a game as in, shooter/adventure... So like, you got your band of mando fellows and you spend cash in costumes and items, to sit and around and chat Very Happy

It must be loads of fun, but yeah it's Second Life bom I LOVE the second pic of that green and black suit, maybe it's the pose but that one is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
DoseOrdo
Warrior
DoseOrdo

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My second life Mando   My second life  Mando I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

Ya its basically just a 3d chat room.

It has some player made combat systems and the ability to create or explore locations is pretty cool. I simply enjoy the ability to build my characters. It gives me the ability to flesh out characters I havnt been able to in the past Smile

Star wars galaxies is still my game of choice when it comes to actual content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My second life Mando   My second life  Mando I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My second life Mando
Page 1 of 1