Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar Kyram
Strong Arm
Dar Kyram

Title : I am the Skull King. ...and the new mascot.
Number of posts : 42
Credits : 67
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]   Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 pm

So is there anyone else reading this series? I have to say since it started, its my favorite series yet of all Star Wars. I like the fact that its taken from what's established and actually evolved. I like the establishment of the Imperial Knights, the creation of the One Sith.

The One Sith is interesting to me, because Darth Krayt has gone against the grain and isn't trying to continue what Darth Bane had instated for their culture. He's risen them from nothing and made an impressive force. Granted its nothing like the Old Republic Sith. Krayt's One Sith are, in all intents and purposes, a chump group compared to the Sith of ancient times. Because when Krayt's death finally comes to surface, its gonna change the status quo of the One Sith in general. They'll turn in on each other like a pack of vultures. Luckily Darth Wyyrlok took over. Speaking of... I enjoyed that he took over. A touch of the old move of replacing the Master when the timing is available.

The other side of Legacy I love is Cade Skywalker. I didn't know what I'd think at first. "Oh God, another Skywalker. Can't we get something original?" But I grew to love his character. He's brash, he's broken, he's flawed. I love that. He's not a perfect character, which all ways appeal to me. He's being forced into a destiny he doesn't want anything to do, and its interesting to see how it actually ends with him. Because so far, he's just tried to run from it. And its slowly getting to a point he has no where left to run. I'm excited to actually see him faced with his destiny, either be a Jedi or not, and see how he deals with it. I mean, its obvious that he'll return to his Jedi ways. He's a Skywalker. Of course he'll be back to the Jedi in the end. But if he doesn't, that'll be even better.

So, all in all, Star Wars: Legacy is awesome. I'm starting this thread to see what other people think. Thoughts, opinions, theories of what'll happen next? What's you got?

Last edited by Dar Kyram on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]   Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Damn, you made me want to read that now. Sounds like a really different take on the traditional Star Wars story arcs, I had read an article about it but never really kept track of that series, let's blame KT.

Will have to check it out some time...
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Kote
Warrior
Kote

Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : currently on deep scouting mission in the Unknown Regions
Credits : 144
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]   Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am

I'm currently looking for it, but from what I've already seen I can say it's very well done. And yes, Cade seems to be quite an interesting character, not to mention they've got a Nagai Sith. I love Nagai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]   Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Legacy [BEWARE SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: General Star Wars-
Jump to: