Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series Empty
PostSubject: The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series   The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series 250px-BobaFett_1-6_De

Don't read it Razz

Well, yes read it if you ever come across it but don't take it too seriously. I went 3 books into it and found it entertaining for a while; it's interesting to see the harshness of the galaxy through a young boy's eyes but it's highly unrealistic.

After a few hours the glorification of Jango and his "holo manifesto" seems a little too convenient and I just don't adhere to the whole bounty hunter kid saga. I think it sort of made me step away from the Fett fandom more than it reinforced it as I've always sort of imagined Boba Fett to be sort of an ordinary man kicking butt thanks to armor and weaponry... and awesome skills. Making a kid go through a lot of shit alone gives you a fucked up adult person. The Fett we know in the classic trilogy just likes credits and hunting people, killing things, etc. Hence my anti Prequel-Fett attitude.

Whatever, that's just my opinion on Baby Boba. Tell me yours!
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/

The Star Wars Boba Fett Kid series
Page 1 of 1