Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day

Go down 
+9
Cando Pax
Dha'Aden
Tenna
Tracyn Ordo
Anecdote
Jodo Kam
Cody MacArthur Fett
Catika
Daennika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Melyc'inya wrote:
Thanks, whoever that not manly man-like mando was. Razz You can bet your mando butt she's a fuzzy little ball of energy...you should see when she starts darting around the room. 'S hilarious when she misjudges her course and crashes spectacularly. drunken

Tell us if that ever happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh, goodness. I'm pretty sure when she's bigger, she'll have become coordinated enough not to be that bad.

...And, y'know, I didn't get distracted by funny kitty videos linked there. >.> <.<'
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 pm

I just wanna share this with you guys, I filmed it this morning with my phone

Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 pm

omg, I love how his butt is in the air and he's trying to wag his tail but it doesn't move very much because it's CURLY. HE IS SO CUTE!! :3
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Once again...
Tracyn Ordo wrote:
Awwww Cute! Very Happy

Huh, what, who said that? Not me, for I am a manly mando, and therefore only say manly man-like things that manly mando men say because I am so manly... Razz
Thats it! I'm going to get an akita when I leave home!
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 am

Your yard is so pretty, Dae'buir. Smile

And him having issues wagging his tail just makes me think of the little puppy we have running around here...her tail was clipped short, so it took her a while to figure out how to wag it without moving her whole butt with it, and when she's super-excited, she forgets again. Razz It's hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Meet my friend's boxer mix, TOMLIN!!

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 DSCN0034

Magically, he sits still for pictures.

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 DSCN0045

TOUCHDOWN!

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 DSCN0044

My personal favorite.

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 DSCN0051

Sigh. I am in love.
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
DBSKgirl
Lurker

Number of posts : 3
Credits : 0
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 am

Tomlin is so small! He is perfectly cute!! I am in love with your pup too..count me in with that..Sheesh...where did you got him?

More play, Less pay
Back to top Go down
Saviin
Tourist
Saviin

Title : Saviin Kelborn

Number of posts : 7
Planet/System : Dxun the Demon Moon
Credits : 1
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 am

I don't have a dog of my own right now, my dog died a couple of years ago (though I almost did get my neighbor's boxer that they were starving. He's got a better home now though!) so these two belong to my birth mom, though they do think I'm the best ever.

Breeze is a 6 year old Akita / Lab / Rotweiler mix that we got from someone giving away puppies out front of the Wal Mart. People make comments about her being big, but I always think she's kind of small (she's 70 lbs, my lab was over 100 when she died).

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 Importedphotos00002
(She doesn't do mornings!)

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 Breezeandnorlis004
(But she's pretty happy as long as you aren't a cat.)

Tassi (short for Tasslehoff, bonus points for guessing where her name came from!), 2 years old, was supposed to be a lab / Shiba Inu cross, but once we got a vet to look at her he said she was a Shiba Inu / Australian Cattledog cross. (To me she looks like a Schipperke but she's too big. She looks like Klee Kai too. Whatever, she's a spitz.) We rescued her from the local shelter when she was 3 months old and 4 days away from being put to sleep. When we got her she didn't know what a toy was (Breeze had to teach her how to play) and was so starved the first time we gave her a bath she could fit in the palm of my hand. She's pretty small (about 45 pounds) but she's feisty. Definately mandokarla!

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 Importedphotos00045

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 Importedphotos00028
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day   I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may be single but my pet can eat your pet any day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Just chatting-
Jump to: