Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to let you know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

Title : Gun for hire
Number of posts : 145
Planet/System : Somewhere on Dxun...I think
Credits : 176
Rep : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Just to let you know... Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 am

Just to let you know I'm still alive and I'm back,
sorry for disappearing suddenly 1st year of full time work hit me pretty hard and didn't have much time to vist the forums.

Hope everyons well and all.

I'll be sure to start posting again!

su'cuy gar ner vode!
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Just to let you know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 am

Hi Dha'Aden!

Things have been pretty quiet around here lately, so I don't believe you missed much.

Good luck with your job, and in today's economy, I'm glad to hear that someone found full-time employment! cheers (We're still struggling as my husband's been pretty much unemployed since September, and I don't know why he hasn't received any unemployment pay yet...)

Don't worry about being a stranger for any length of time. Everyone seems to have other committments right now, but I think it's safe to say we're all here in the background. I'm certain at some point the boards will come alive again. I noticed they go in spurts with activity. Very Happy

Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade

Just to let you know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Just chatting-
Jump to: