Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
commander-13
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 69
Credits : 115
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 am

.. cause I'm assuming I'm not the only one that got invited to an RP forum..

I'm mostly posting to get a rise out of everyone and mobilize the mandoboard "regulars". It's time to wake this place up again... you know, all summer-like and all that :p

sound off, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Yep, I got a PM from mandogirl also. However, I don't RP. I should probably reply to her letting her know that. Lazy me... Rolling Eyes

I also know we've been a quiet bunch again as of late. We need some good news around here to get things kick started. I think there's been a major let down after The Clone Wars this season, and that kind of killed the wind in everyone's sails. Oh well. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior

Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm pretty sure she spammed everyone, as there was a rather large surge of site-visits in the last week and I figured it was due to people getting an email message saying that someone had PMed them.
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 162
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Same here. I figure there's no real reason to pm her back, MMJ, since it looked to just be a mass-recruitment for a brand-new site, and I imagine she wouldn't even bother coming back here (unless she's actually interested in getting in on the rp we've got here, and she didn't just google every Mando group/forum she could find and spam them all to try to gain numbers, but that seems rather unlikely). It's more a "if I see you again, great! But if not, that's cool, whatever." Your response would be in the form of showing up or not on the site she advertised.
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am

Yup I got one too...

commander-13 wrote:
I'm mostly posting to get a rise out of everyone and mobilize the mandoboard "regulars". It's time to wake this place up again... you know, all summer-like and all that :p

>Sad its not summer here >Sad
Damn sothern hemisphere! I want sun again!!!!!!!!!!!! No more rain!!!
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:11 am

Tracyn Ordo wrote:
Yup I got one too...

commander-13 wrote:

Damn sothern hemisphere! I want sun again!!!!!!!!!!!! No more rain!!!
DUDE! Dude. I'll trade you houses for the season. Seriously, if I could afford it, I would be SO tempted to get a "summer home" in Australia or something. Go there for their fall and winter, come back for ours. Never have to deal with the damn summer heat again. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 am

Tracyn Ordo wrote:
Damn southern hemisphere! I want sun again!!!!!!!!!!!! No more rain!!!

It IS summer here and all I get is rain. lol. Stupid Florida. Don't really get why they call it the "Sunshine State" when it's always freaking storming. XD
Back to top Go down
Vio'Fais
Sergeant

Title : Robot Assassin
Number of posts : 59
Planet/System : Home is where the job sends you.
Credits : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Definitely a mass-spam seeing as it wasn't just directed to those who participate in the RP threads here.

Melyc'inya wrote:

DUDE! Dude. I'll trade you houses for the season. Seriously, if I could afford it, I would be SO tempted to get a "summer home" in Australia or something. Go there for their fall and winter, come back for ours. Never have to deal with the damn summer heat again. bounce

I totally agree! It's at least 100F here, and has been for the past week. Arizona summers are crazy hot.
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Vio'Fais wrote:

I totally agree! It's at least 100F here, and has been for the past week. Arizona summers are crazy hot.

Yeah, I feel ya. Bakersfield, CA is almost as bad as Arizona during the summer...just with worse air quality. D:
Back to top Go down
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

Summers are good here! I live a whole 10 mins walk from the beach, and it rarely gets up past 27C (which is roughly 75ish F. Though we are right underneath the ozone hole so it is too easy to get burned Sad
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 pm

It's been raining and storming often here in France! All the more reason to stay in and... browse forums.

To reply to C13 I agree, we should all come back here now and then and reminisce the good old days. As you all know I'm super busy now. But if you really want to resurrect mandoboard, you gotta open it up to new subjects of discussion because the "Mandalorian cause" is kind of lost. I suggest this becomes a TOR guild site.

Surprised

We've talked about this, right? Making a guild/clan in the forthcoming game "The Old Republic". Everybody should know about that game now, but it's not due until summer of next year and I don't like clans in general. I would rather fill public talk channels with inappropriate words.

And yeah I received MandoGirl's PM, immediately dismissed it as advertisement spam, too. Her picture was a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
DoseOrdo
Warrior

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 am

lol as I told Dae in chatbox her very vague, yet attempting to familiarize, reminded me of one of those request you get on facebook/myspace where some hot chick in a bikini wants to be your friend, then shes post on her wall "omg I cant believe im doing this but heres me neked [link]" and then the next thing I know some china man owns my house and my computers smoking... Needless to say I didnt even click the link lol.

Mesh the rain has not been bad at all! Plus beach side in the summer rocks, makes the "scenery" on my drive home much nicer lol.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 am

DoseOrdo wrote:
Mesh the rain has not been bad at all! Plus beach side in the summer rocks, makes the "scenery" on my drive home much nicer lol.

Apparently you live in the "Sunshine" part of the state. I live in the "Storms Every Day" part. lol
Back to top Go down
DoseOrdo
Warrior

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Mesh'la Runi wrote:
DoseOrdo wrote:

Apparently you live in the "Sunshine" part of the state. I live in the "Storms Every Day" part. lol
If your in orlando your just 45 minutes down the B-line from me :p Maybe its not aloud to rain at the beach?
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Ah. I'm near Orlando, but I mean sometimes it rains differently just in the drive from work to home. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior

Title : Gun for hire
Number of posts : 145
Planet/System : Somewhere on Dxun...I think
Credits : 176
Rep : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

And here I thought it was an Jedi in mando clothing trying to get me on a site to kill my pc meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?   

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else get a PM from mandogirl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Just chatting-
Jump to: