Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clone Wars: Season 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior


Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Clone Wars: Season 3   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm

DELTA SQUAD!!! (Among many other things.) About 2 minutes in.

[trailer]

While I'm very wary about anything to do with this series anymore, I must say that at the very least, the trailer was nice to look at. lol

Also, twice visiting the Clone Wars panel at Celebration V has given me a bit of perspective. I no longer hate Dave Filoni, and direct all of my frustrations about the Mandalorian canon-rape fiasco toward Lucas himself.
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
DoseOrdo
Warrior


Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Mesh'la Runi wrote:

Also, twice visiting the Clone Wars panel at Celebration V has given me a bit of perspective. I no longer hate Dave Filoni, and direct all of my frustrations about the Mandalorian canon-rape fiasco toward Lucas himself.

He talked with some of the Mandalorian Mercs and made a commetn about wantingto do more with Mandalorians, possibly in season 4 though. Not sure if that means none in season 3 ??

Funny story, I was standing upstairs with two of the Mando Merc guys and someone walked in our direction wearing Novalls helmet. One of the Mercs said "thats not Novall", then the other one leaned into the helmet guy and said "how do you like the helmet", to which the man replied "I love it, no one is stopping me!". I was then informed that Novall gave Dave Filoni a helmet, and Dave was using it to get through the crowds lol... So I met a helmeted Dave Filoni... sorta
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior


Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 pm

DoseOrdo wrote:
Mesh'la Runi wrote:

Also, twice visiting the Clone Wars panel at Celebration V has given me a bit of perspective. I no longer hate Dave Filoni, and direct all of my frustrations about the Mandalorian canon-rape fiasco toward Lucas himself.

He talked with some of the Mandalorian Mercs and made a commetn about wantingto do more with Mandalorians, possibly in season 4 though. Not sure if that means none in season 3 ??

Funny story, I was standing upstairs with two of the Mando Merc guys and someone walked in our direction wearing Novalls helmet. One of the Mercs said "thats not Novall", then the other one leaned into the helmet guy and said "how do you like the helmet", to which the man replied "I love it, no one is stopping me!". I was then informed that Novall gave Dave Filoni a helmet, and Dave was using it to get through the crowds lol... So I met a helmeted Dave Filoni... sorta

LOL that's funny.

I think I might have seen you walking around btw. Not entirely sure, but it was a Mando with your color scheme at any rate.

I passed by the Mercs/Dented Helmet stands so many times with the utmost jealousy written on my face. :/
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
DoseOrdo
Warrior


Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 am

nah I dont have a costume, though after C5 im leaning a bit more towards making one lol. I just dont really consider myself a "costumer".
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior


Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm not holding my breath so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. I got too excited last season and was not happy with most of the episodes. So, I'll just wait and see, but yeah, Delta Squad (*squee!!!*). Let's just hope this season does them justice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior


Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

DoseOrdo wrote:
nah I dont have a costume, though after C5 im leaning a bit more towards making one lol. I just dont really consider myself a "costumer".

Ah, okay. I don't feel so bad about my own lack of beskar'gam then! XD (But only by a little. Some day I swear I'll fix that. =P)

Ms.MaraJade wrote:
I'm not holding my breath so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. I got too excited last season and was not happy with most of the episodes. So, I'll just wait and see, but yeah, Delta Squad (*squee!!!*). Let's just hope this season does them justice.

Same happened to me last time. And I knew I was probably walking straight into disappointment yet again this time, but I couldn't help it. I still cheered like a hopeless fangirl when I saw their outlines in that shuttle.
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
Yoda
Lurker


Title : Hi, Love Star wars and anything to do with SW!
Number of posts : 3
Planet/System : coruscant
Credits : 3
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am

Yeah I saw Delta squad will be coming up soon! I can't wait for that. I hope they will show death watch this year attacking Mandalore that would be sweet!!
Back to top Go down
http://mastershowz.yolasite.com
Yoda
Lurker


Title : Hi, Love Star wars and anything to do with SW!
Number of posts : 3
Planet/System : coruscant
Credits : 3
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 am

Hey guys visit http://mastershowz.yolasite.com for all the episodes of SWTCW and more TV Shows/ movies to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://mastershowz.yolasite.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Season 3   

Back to top Go down
 
Clone Wars: Season 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite Clone Wars Art
» The Clone Wars Season 5
» My Clone Wars pinewood derby car
» Star Wars Clone Wars Animated
» The Official clonewars thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: General Star Wars-
Jump to: