Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy from Cali

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Maizo Ramius
Lurker
Cpt.Maizo Ramius

Number of posts : 2
Credits : 4
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2011-02-27

New guy from Cali Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Cali   New guy from Cali I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 am

Hello everyone, Im Eddie and I just joined the crew. I am a member of the mandalorian mercs and the dented helmet and I just thought I would stop by and say yo.
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

New guy from Cali Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Cali   New guy from Cali I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi Eddie!

Welcome aboard! (Here we go again.... Laughing ) We're a quiet bunch but everyone keeps hoping we'll start to get more active again soon.

There's a few other members here who are either with the Mercs or have venturings on The Dented Helmet. I'm just at the start of my Mando costuming and just got my templates approved by our local Official Member today. Maybe with a little luck, in addition to discussing Mandos and such, I might actually be posting some progress pictures in the coming weeks. Shocked

Take care.
Ms.MaraJade
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

New guy from Cali Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Cali   New guy from Cali I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

I have no idea when we'll be active again - I'm hoping around the launch of SWTOR though not all of us will be playing it.

Thanks for joining us, Eddie! Your avatar tells me that you're into cosplay. That's awesome Smile Always cool to see the Mando Mercs around here.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

New guy from Cali Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Cali   New guy from Cali I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Cali
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: