Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoseOrdo
Warrior

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 am

how is everyone? I lost my job back in Aug which is where i did 90% of my web browsing so I sorta fell off the boards. I just started a new job last week so as I get comfortable Ill be around more. How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey Dose!

Sorry to hear about the job situation. It's just not pretty out there. My husband is still only finding part-time work...a year and half after his layoff.

Other than that, life is the same old, same old for us. Money is tight, and that's about it.

My four-year-old decided to become an evil Sith Lord rather than be the calm and happy-go-lucky kid he used to be. I'm hoping it's just a stage, but he's constantly testing limits and ignoring us. He's throwing his toys all the time, and I think I'm ready to just take everything away now except his bed. I know there aren't many parents out here, but if there are...any advice for a super defiant preschooler??

Anyway, that's it here. I still write my fan fiction because it breaks up reality and I work on the occasional photomanipulation because I find Photoshop relaxing.

Looking forward to hearing from you again around here!!

Take care.
Ms.MaraJade
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
DoseOrdo
Warrior

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 am

Ya Ive been pretty lucky with work. I do blueprints and did 5 years with a home builder and when market crashed I got laid off. Did 2 weeks and landed a job in the space center for 2 years. Then in aug I got laid off from the space center (stupid obama!) and went 7 months, then got an email from a big wig at the prev home builder asking me to come back. I know people in my field however who have been without work for more then 4 years, or moved onto different work all together.

Cant help with the preschooler, mines only 11 months old lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length   

Back to top Go down

HELLO!!!!9 and 10 .... ya thats 10 characters for title length
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Just chatting-
Jump to: