Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

MANDO ROLL CALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catika
Vice Chief

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: MANDO ROLL CALL   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey friends! I just wanted to get a head count on who's still checking the boards! Smile

POST BELOW NER VOD!

(Answer these optional questions if you want to give everybody a heads up on your SW-dom):

Keeping up with the Clone Wars? What do you think?

What do you think about the Disney Star Wars buyout + new movie + etc?

What new projects are you up to?
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Catika
Vice Chief

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Okay, so, I gave up at the end of season 1. But I've been thinking about jumping back in because of the Death Watch. I know it's not a MASTERPIECE but gosh I could use some new SW in my life!

I was taken aback at first, I'll admit, but now I'm absolutely excited! I hope they can come up with a great team and top notch stuff for us. We deserve it after the prequels.

Nothing super new. I started an SW tumblr: http://rc1140.tumblr.com

I'm thiiinking about continuing my Mando fic, Unfold. I've had an unfinished chapter burning a hole in my docs folder for literally 4 years now. Maybe I should at least finish that. What a cliffhanger I left out at, right?

And in case you hadn't heard: I got married in June 2011 to my cyar'ika of 6 years!! Smile I'm getting ready to go on my pharmacy rotations in May and I'm crazy psyched. And practically going into psychosis in my last semester. Haha. Double entendre.

That's it for me! NEXT!!
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Daennika
Chief

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 am

AHOY!

Well it's been a very busy couple of years for me, professionally and personally, too. Although I've been trying to keep activating new accounts into the boards (thankfully this host site is free and I don't have to keep checking in to make sure it still exists!), but haven't got the time to dedicate to make it lively again.

Here's for your questions, Cat:

I have been keeping up (more or less) and I think it's visually pleasing and story-wise it's entertaining enough. A bit drawn out tho and I'm not that passionate about droids. I'm about to catch up on S05e14.

I think it's cool Very Happy

Nothing. I got a job promotion (I work with Airport Security) and I'm too busy catching bad guys.

I have 2 Star Wars costumes that I barely get to wear anymore because of work but in March I will attend the SciFi World convention in Malmö, Sweden. My brother made his own Stormtrooper costume and also joined the ranks of the legendary 501st Legion.

Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
commander-13
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 69
Credits : 115
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 am

Hey helmet heads,

I've been hunted down and been left threatening messages to come back here and re-activate my gear and my mandalorian powers of perversion ;p

I'm alive, isn't that enough?!!

Picked up Clone Wars official seasons 3 and 4 on DVD but I'm way behind on the current happenings, I pick up spoilers here and there through tumblr mostly which is currently my secondary home from Deviantart. (Incidentally there are sketches on tumblr I don't/will not post on Deviantart)

Disney owns SW and JJ abrams is directing episode VII? More star wars is always better.

Plenty of projects, none of them finished. Stay tuned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anecdote
Strong Arm

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm here, kind of.

I have not but I heard it's only getting better.

At first I wasn't sure, but then I heard about ...

Dave Filoni waiting until the buyout happened so that he could add certain characters to the storylines in TCW and actually attempt to address the questionable George-Lucasy ideas WRT Mandalorians. It's kinda spoilery so I'll avoid naming what happened, but it's about the Death Watch vs. the Pacifists.

Been working on expanding my writing portfolio! Yayy.
Back to top Go down
DoseOrdo
Warrior

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:25 am

Rawr

I watch the clone wars every week and enjoy it for what it is.

As for Disney, I for one look forward to it. If my options are no content vs new content.... I'll take new content any time.

As for what's new, I put together some RL mando armor just intime for CVI with the help of my good friend Lucas McCoy. I've pretty much not stopped upgrading it. I'd love to start a second character but it certainly isn't a cheap hobby! Check out some pictures at Facebook.com/thedoseordo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANDO ROLL CALL   

Back to top Go down

MANDO ROLL CALL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1