Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did something piss you off today?

Go down 
+11
Phoenix95
Anecdote
RC-2017
Tenna
Douglas Fett
Ms.MaraJade
Cody MacArthur Fett
Kote
Gratulor's body
Catika
Daennika
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Did something piss you off today? Empty
PostSubject: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm

People that let their dog wander the streets on their own. I want to kill the poodles running around taunting my dog, even if it's their master's fault. I hate those dogs.

Your turn, time to vent!
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah. My room mate shot up in bed and asked, loudly, "IS IT 7:36? SERIOUSLY?"

Yes. It is. You slept through your alarm and you had to go and wake the three of us up. And your class is at 8 so just get some pop tarts and go. GET OVER IT.

And my pharmacy class is stupid and I spent 50 minutes bitching with my group about how we hate the class. :/

Pharmacy class and my fourth roommate are my poodles, it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Gratulor's body
Warrior
Gratulor's body

Title : Mirsh'kyramud
Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : Fantasy land
Credits : 165
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Oh yes. For the noon meal I had to settle for KFC, and as bad as it is to having to eat that "food" the girl in the drive in couldn't seem to understand that I didn't want extra mayonese when I told her I wanted no mayonese at all. Then finally she said she understood it and when I was about to it eat the mayonese started dripping out. Got furious, because my stomach can't handle mayonese so I had to throw that away. So was hungry for the majority of the day because one stupid gal couldn't get it into her peabrain that no mayo means no mayo.

Very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh no! You should have mailed the sandwich to Daennika's dog, Gratulor. He loves the chicken!

Maybe this will make you feel better:

Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 am

My dog would have barked so badly at that girl. In fact, he would have stood on the counter and barked at everybody in the kitchen.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND NOT GIVE ME ANY CHICKEN. AND YOU, BLACK PERSON DO NOT TOUCH MY CHICKEN (he's racist) I DEMAND THAT YOU GIVE ME CHICKEN RIGHT NAO."
Back to top Go down
Gratulor's body
Warrior
Gratulor's body

Title : Mirsh'kyramud
Planet/System : Fantasy land
Credits : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 am

Catika wrote:
Oh no! You should have mailed the sandwich to Daennika's dog, Gratulor. He loves the chicken!

Maybe this will make you feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/v/xPYChyfxWNs

That clip gave me the laugh of a lifetime! Too funny! Laughing

Oh we don't want the dog to drop dead from the ****** mayonese! It's the most evil substance in known existance.
Back to top Go down
Kote
Warrior
Kote

Planet/System : currently on deep scouting mission in the Unknown Regions
Credits : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:10 am

Hell, yes! I've tried to make some changes in my profile, and the forum goes crazy and keeps saying that it doesn't want any members older than 99. But my year of birth is 1987! What the devil?!
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 am

Kote wrote:
Hell, yes! I've tried to make some changes in my profile, and the forum goes crazy and keeps saying that it doesn't want any members older than 99. But my year of birth is 1987! What the devil?!
So let me get this straight. Not only is the forum getting your DOB wrong, but it's also ageist? Hmm, interesting. Did something piss you off today? Starbuckanime008

What got me pissed off today? I just found out the New York Port Authority is changing the name of the Freedom Tower to the One World Trade Center. Did something piss you off today? Adama043 . . . Do I even have to try to describe how wrong that is? I mean, that's the kind of thing people start polls about.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 am

Kote wrote:

A slight database glitch from forumotion.com, nothing I can do to help but if it's any comfort they usually fix those things within hours.
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 am

Was today pull out in front of me day?!?! Evil or Very Mad

Every where I was driving everyone decided they HAD to run their Stop signs and get on the road right in FRONT of me when there was not a single car BEHIND me!!!

I HATE driving in New Jersey. We're a bunch of ignorant, selfish drivers.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Douglas Fett
Sergeant
Douglas Fett

Title : Te Werda Mand'alor
Number of posts : 78
Planet/System : The Mandalore System
Credits : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 am

Ms.MaraJade wrote:
Was today pull out in front of me day?!?! Evil or Very Mad

Every where I was driving everyone decided they HAD to run their Stop signs and get on the road right in FRONT of me when there was not a single car BEHIND me!!!

I HATE driving in New Jersey. We're a bunch of ignorant, selfish drivers.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Heh. Don't ever drive in California. I guess the drivers aren't dumb in CA, they're just hyped up on Starbucks, caffeine, and all sorts of other drugs.

What happened to me today? Well, my stupid anti-virus program (Trend Micro) started spawning thousands of dummy files till it racked up 2 gigs on my hard drive. When I first got my compy in 2006, I always thought it was funny how each week I saw that my hard drive had less and less free space on it...then I really got flustered when I turned it on one day this last fall and saw that it had 30 less gigs than it did the previous day. A friend of mine checked it out and found that Trend Micro had spawned so many dummy files that it racked up 116 gigs on my hard drive. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and yaye! back to 200 gigs. Now it did the same thing over the past few months...I knew something was off when my virus scan was taking 50 minutes and longer...anyway, uninstalled and reinstalled, but I swear if I ever find the geeks that make this program....
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 am

I was just working on a cool sketch in photoshop and instead of doing CTR+Z it did CTR+W because of the French keyboard setting and like a brainless drone I clicked NO.

It fucking closed the file without saving and ALL IS LOST!!!! pale

That'll teach me not to save my file every 2 minutes. I suck.
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Next week, I have three exams. One is in human physiology and the other is in microbiology--all of the pre-health whatevers (around 160 people) are in both of those classes, so that sucks. Well, 30 of them (including myself) also have an organic chemistry test right in the middle of those two tests. So we humbly ask her to maaaaybe move it, but then she sends us this passive aggressive email about how having 3 exams will prepare us for cluster exams next year (the difference being that during clusters we don't have to go to class, whereas next week we don't get that luxury), and no one is going to study tables, and blahblahblah.

Basically I think she's a bitch because I don't think she wants us to score well on her test or either of our other tests. The grades in her class are an even amount of A's through F's. That's not good for her. Whatever.

And my fourth roommate threw a hissy fit like a 5 year old. :/ I HATE COLLEGE RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

Title : Droid Control
Number of posts : 193
Planet/System : Hawkbat country
Credits : 217
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Daennika wrote:
I was just working on a cool sketch in photoshop and instead of doing CTR+Z it did CTR+W because of the French keyboard setting and like a brainless drone I clicked NO.

It fucking closed the file without saving and ALL IS LOST!!!! pale

That'll teach me not to save my file every 2 minutes. I suck.

That's my downfall too. My computer doesn't want to run Photoshop and Illustrator at the same time so Illustrator usually crashes. My professor use to say "The two programs were made to work with each other!" Yeah? Then why can't they stand being opened together?

And my iMovie program use to hate me and crash ever so often until I updated it. Now it just crashes every once in awhile. I've gotten a lot better at saving ever so often. Usually after I do something complicated the voice in my head yells "SAVE."
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 pm

I tried to make an account on TV Tropes today but it wouldn't recognize my password. Did something piss you off today? Jack_new22 Luckily, I was able to make another account and now have created two pages about one of my favorite webcomic series. So I guess everything worked out in the end. Did something piss you off today? Jack_new01
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 pm

It still thinks I'm a user over 99 years old. Time flies when you're having fun, am I right?

I'm trying to correct my birthday. It's not on the 4th this month, but if we want to acknowledge it that day on the board that's cool.

It's really the 21st though.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 am

Okay I fixed it from the administrator's panel.
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 am

Thank you Daennika!
Back to top Go down
Douglas Fett
Sergeant
Douglas Fett

Title : Te Werda Mand'alor
Number of posts : 78
Planet/System : The Mandalore System
Credits : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Odd, it still doesn't work for me Daennika.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 am

Douglas Fett wrote:
Odd, it still doesn't work for me Daennika.
You'll have to tell me your b-day and I'll change it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm

This. Apparently, the Department of Homeland Security saw fit to release a report that classifies people opposed to abortion and illegal immigration (that's me!), those who support state and local governments over the federal government, gun owners, single issue voters, and veterans returning from war as possible extremists and candidates for recruitment by white supremacy groups.

OK, so it didn't so much piss me off (nothing surprises me at this point) as make me go: Did something piss you off today? Adamaanime012 : but still! It sounds pretty Orwellian all the same. Did something piss you off today? Adama025
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Quick mod note: ensuing discussion of debatable topic was moved to "Down and Dirty DEBATES" thread in Just Chatting forum.

Two things that pissed me off today:
- an impossible microbiology quiz with MATH on it. We don't DO math in microbiology. We put beef stew in petri dishes and flame metal objects.
- my fourth roommate (the not-fun one) used the back of my chair to climb down from her bunk without asking while I was sitting in it. Okay this is why we put your desk by your bed--so you can put your nasty feet on YOUR stuff and not my chair or my desk right next to my computer, cell phone, and other expensive devices.

Other than that the weather is WONDERFUL and I am almost done with this semester! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RC-2017
Sergeant

Title : Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.
Number of posts : 67
Planet/System : The shipyards, Sol system
Credits : 88
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm

I was slated to take my Boat Operator safety course today, the one that qualifies me to drive. Still waiting.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:30 am

Did something piss you off today? Carlin-22233

This little piece of a shit of a dog breed lunged at my dog last night while we were strolling on the sidewalks. The gates of its house were open and the Carlin was in the streets like he owned the place. Dikson and I arrived, did NOT see the other dog and then DOG FIGHT!

There was no harm done to either of them but the small retard just wouldn't leave! Even when his masters called him back scratch He was so hellbent on wanting to kill Dikson (HAH!) that I had to use my taser to scare him off.

I don't know if I should hate the masters or the dog more.
Back to top Go down
Anecdote
Strong Arm
Anecdote

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm

I'd hate both, but definitely the Masters more. If they knew how to train/treat their dog, he probably wouldn't be running around like an idiot attacking much, much, much larger dogs than himself.

It just... reminded me of that one show on Animal Planet. I don't watch it much, so the title escapes me, but there's a professional trainer that goes to the homes of American pet-keeping households, and dear god... it's like the humans are the pets and the animals rule the show.

I also feel kind of... disgusted with myself by saying "pet" over and over, but I can't think of another word for it.

Anyway... it's like not properly disciplining a child. They become spoiled and think the world revolves around them, and once they get too old it becomes incredibly difficult to near-impossible to pull them back in line.

But what pisses me off more is when people have small dogs... and then dress them. In frilly, disgusting, tiny clothing. I just want to shake the owner. That's cruel and unusual punishment for the poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did something piss you off today?   Did something piss you off today? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did something piss you off today?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next