Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

doodles from the outer rim

Go down 
+6
Pheonix023
Taab
Tenna
Daennika
Catika
commander-13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

Number of posts : 69
Credits : 115
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

doodles from the outer rim Empty
PostSubject: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Here it goes.

doodles from the outer rim Business_end_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim The_Near_Miss_in_color_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim In_yo___face_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Commander_Eyayah_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Vhe__dn_Oyre_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Mirdin_Tarvos_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim __baring___arms_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim This_End_Toward_Enemy_by_commander_13doodles from the outer rim Svoor__animated_Style_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Nimadi__animated_Style_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Commander_D13__Animated_Style_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Tahiri_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Nimadi__Mandalorian_Commando_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Svoor__Mandalorian_Commando_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim Patience__now_in_COLAH_by_commander_13 doodles from the outer rim A_different_girl_toy__In_color_by_commander_13

For the full gallery (and bigger pictures) click here

Very Happy

Last edited by commander-13 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 pm

WAYII! Awesome stuff! Your gallery seems to have a lot of girl power. ... And amazing foreshortening. Very Happy

Mirdin Tarvos might be my favorite. Her barrette is just too cute, and I love that she has that giant vibroblade staff thing.

I love your stuff! Great work!
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 pm

I've always loved your drawings! Each mando you draw has a life of its own...

You got that very distinctive style and I want your pencil skills.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Quote :
WAYII! Awesome stuff! Your gallery seems to have a lot of girl power. ... And amazing foreshortening. Very Happy

Mirdin Tarvos might be my favorite. Her barrette is just too cute, and I love that she has that giant vibroblade staff thing.

Uh... I'm that obvious huh? Razz I like doodling female mandos more, they're more interesting visually... and maybe I'm planning a calendar or something Very Happy

I really like the fact that you noticed the barrette, it's the small details that people notice that I totally enjoy.

Quote :
I've always loved your drawings! Each mando you draw has a life of its own...

You got that very distinctive style and I want your pencil skills.

Shush you Razz You know that means a lot to me, seriously. Thanks much. And you're too rough on yourself, your popularity says a lot about the quality of your art. You know I'm a fan Wink

We're even, cause I want your Photoshop powers. I am still only a baby when it comes to doing full-digital work.
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

Title : Droid Control
Number of posts : 193
Planet/System : Hawkbat country
Credits : 217
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:27 pm

TWI'LEK MANDO. IT CAN BE DONE.

Awww I love Tobi! She's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Taab
Tourist
Taab

Title : Mandalorian Supercommando, Sniper
Number of posts : 13
Planet/System : Togoria
Credits : 17
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 am

I love them all. You know how I like Your style, especially the precission in weapons, and how you draw... feet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://arkaxhado.deviantart.com/
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Very Happy I'm glad you like the way I draw... feet.

More stuffs to come.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix023
Tourist

Number of posts : 9
Credits : 10

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 am

commander-13 wrote:
I like doodling female mandos more, they're more interesting visually...

Of course they are, thats why I draw them too...or maybe its my interest in being able to draw costumes that I could actually wear. Male armor makes me look like the wolds skinniest ghetto trooper.

commander-13 wrote:
... and maybe I'm planning a calendar or something Very Happy

Oooo...you have to put "Near Miss" in there... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zacic Volkshed
Sergeant
Zacic Volkshed

Title : The TreadMaster
Number of posts : 80
Planet/System : Columus
Credits : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

Thats some pretty amazing stuff you've done, I love your heavy trooper, looks just like the unleashed figure I have
Back to top Go down
Vio'Fais
Sergeant
Vio'Fais

Title : Robot Assassin
Number of posts : 59
Planet/System : Home is where the job sends you.
Credits : 43
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm

You have a fantastic style! All the little details you incorporate into your pictures are great touches. And I love the colour scheme of Svoor's armour!

You've got yourself another watcher! Razz
Back to top Go down
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Quote :
...Male armor makes me look like the wolds skinniest ghetto trooper.

I beg to differ, I liked the fact that no one could tell it was you under Jax' armor btw. I was wondering how he grew that fast. Very Happy

Quote :
Oooo...you have to put "Near Miss" in there...

She'd be in there for sure... that is, if I was planning a calendar :p

Quote :
Thats some pretty amazing stuff you've done, I love your heavy trooper, looks just like the unleashed figure I have

Thanks, which heavy trooper, the most recent one with the Z6 rotary blaster?

Quote :
You have a fantastic style! All the little details you incorporate into your pictures are great touches. And I love the colour scheme of Svoor's armour!

You've got yourself another watcher!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the little details. And as much as I'd like to claim Svoor's color scheme, I simply can't, she's someone else's character which I only do fanart of :p

Oh, and thank you for watching.
Back to top Go down
Taab
Tourist
Taab

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 am

Zacic Volkshed wrote:
(...)your heavy trooper, looks just like the unleashed figure I have

Heh, I also have this figure, it's awesome.

And I love Z-6 rotary blaster cannons too Wink
Back to top Go down
Zacic Volkshed
Sergeant
Zacic Volkshed

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Ya, the one with the the rotary blaster, its has crazy detail and a really nice pose
Back to top Go down
Vio'Fais
Sergeant
Vio'Fais

Title : Robot Assassin
Number of posts : 59
Planet/System : Home is where the job sends you.
Credits : 43
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

commander-13 wrote:
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the little details. And as much as I'd like to claim Svoor's color scheme, I simply can't, she's someone else's character which I only do fanart of :p

Oh, and thank you for watching.

My bad for not fully reading the artist's comments! I usually do... Embarassed

You're welcome, though!
Back to top Go down
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 am

Quote :
Heh, I also have this figure, it's awesome.

And I love Z-6 rotary blaster cannons too

I want a link to this figure, NAO!! Very Happy Seriously though, I'm assuming it's the re-release of the original episode 2 unleashed clone trooper, but modified to look like the blue clone trooper that was normally carrying the Cip-Quad in the first CW cartoon series?

Quote :
Ya, the one with the the rotary blaster, its has crazy detail and a really nice pose

Ah yes, RCs totin' big guns are apparently quite popular :p

Quote :
My bad for not fully reading the artist's comments! I usually do... Embarassed

You're welcome, though!

No worries, just making sure everyone realizes that Svoor, Nimadi, Tobi, and Vhe'dn aren't my characters but are fan art. Figures it's the female mandos that are my most watched and faved in DA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taab
Tourist
Taab

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 am

commander-13 wrote:

I want a link to this figure, NAO!! Very Happy

Here you are ner vod:
doodles from the outer rim 135143af6f49d33a2668f3b98586e6b0.image.600x600
Back to top Go down
Zacic Volkshed
Sergeant
Zacic Volkshed

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm

ITS SO AWSOME!!!

I was going to get the Boba one but it had the stupid remade sarlacc and I know that it would always bug me
Back to top Go down
Buruk
Sergeant
Buruk

Title : Survivor of Galidraan
Number of posts : 61
Planet/System : Concord Dawn
Credits : 79
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Yours is some of my favorite Mando art.
Back to top Go down
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

thanks thanks, that really means a lot to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoseOrdo
Warrior
DoseOrdo

Title : I is Mandalore?
Number of posts : 181
Planet/System : Space, the final frontier... These are... wait what? wrong fan page?
Credits : 169
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 am

you've got some awesome work though it could use a bit of tan armor in there Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doodles from the outer rim   doodles from the outer rim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doodles from the outer rim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mandalorian Stuff :: Mando Creations-
Jump to: