Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bastilia
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Juhani
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jolee
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Atton
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Bao-Dur
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Mira
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Disciple
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Handmaiden
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Visas
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kreia
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Douglas Fett
Sergeant

Title : Te Werda Mand'alor
Number of posts : 78
Planet/System : The Mandalore System
Credits : 86
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey forks. To try and get a little activity on the boards, I'm going to start posting polls. See, at the SW RP site I'm at, I've made lots of polls, so it'd be interesting to compare and contrast results from there and here.

On the original poll, I voted Atton. Although I'm now leaning towards Mira. I generally dislike redheads, but I gotta go with her. She's a tough gal, and hey, she was raised by Mandalorians!
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm

I have a raging lesbian crush on Bastila. For these reasons:

I like dark hair
I like her tiny pigtails
I like her yellow lightsaber
I like that it's double-bladed
She's a war strategist genius (via Battle Meditation)
She has a weird outfit that's kinda cool
I like her voice actress
She has that cute super-serious personality that was fun to make fun of :3

Runners-up: Atton (because of the line that's something like "and then you came in your underwear and things really started looking up..." which was the only good thing about Peragus), and Disciple. Because they made a love triangle with my bad-ass Dark Side Jedi. Although it always bugged me that Disciple never had a name. He would make a good George.

Also, the British accents of Bastila and Disciple? My accent-less self loves it!

(Notice how none of these reasons have anything to do with what kind of Jedi they are. That's right, I judge characters by fapworthiness!)
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Gratulor's body
Warrior

Title : Mirsh'kyramud
Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : Fantasy land
Credits : 165
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Jolee. He's an old, tough little man with lots of humour to go with him. He's the Abe Simpson of Star Wars. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

I agree, He-Who's-Ghost-Has-Gone-The-Way-Of-The-Major. Jolee certainly was one of the coolest characters in the KOTOR series, and one of the funniest as well. He was certainly the coolest Jedi . . . *thinks for a while* . . . of the Pre-Stark Hyperspace War era. Now why, oh why, couldn't he have been in KOTOR II?! It would have made things so much cooler.

Oh, and Catika, the Disciple did have a name. It was Mical. That's right, the dude with the British accent had a Russian name (where have I heard that before, hmm?). Now, if only he had the big strong Russian voice to go along with that name, then maybe I would have been able to get through the female campaign.

Well, part of the way through anyways. I wouldn't be able to finish till I got a replacement disk anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Jedi NPC from KOTOR 1-2?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1