Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO

Go down 
+80
Alor Shev'la Kal
Beskaryc'cabur
Talyc'edee
henryfireflint
Solus' rug'la
TrooperJasher
Nephill Kilner
werdla talyc tracinya
Falkenauge
myepicnerdom
Maxwell_Haven
Elinor Yall
rabbit.writer
MandoMegika
Yukub
Teaster
Durin Lanshield
Saviin
Sadriel_Fett
DarthMako
Asha'man
mando-mantis
Hettyc A'den
Eyayah Skirata
Valara
Kaitou Kage
JM B00gs
Buruk
Dar Kyram
MadKrack
Vlarden Terrath
DoseOrdo
ObeseFett
Aster Corbett
Snazzy
Cyberpaladin85
Ryler
ForestRaptor
Mesh'la Runi
Phoenix95
Si Titran
Blondee Monco
Tracyn Ordo
RC-2017
Bastion
Dha'Aden
Kiwerdla'kyr
Melyc'inya
Kyra
Anecdote
Naas Atiniir
Whtwlf
Phom'ika
Jodo Kam
Pheonix023
Vio'Fais
Zacic Volkshed
Adenn Corvick
Taab
JadenSkirata
Douglas Fett
Cabur
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sev Fett
Gratulor's body
Alseides_Lakur
Revan
Tenna
Kote
Nightsister69
Ms.MaraJade
Tal Greyheed
commander-13
Corran Fett
Valthonin
Shas Kal'Abra
mandomemory
Kex Beziar
Catika
Daennika
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Phew! Okay, so I finally got done skimming all the profiles (just to get a taste of who all was here before I posted myself). Lots of activity here. Awesome. ^_^

Name:
Lindsey. Most people I know on the 'net call me Mesh (or some variant thereof).

Orlando, FL (I noticed there are quite a few Floridians here! /wave)

Part time cashier, full time college student

Hobbies:
D20 (Star Wars [obviously], and Modern), reading, movies, video games, airsoft, RPing on various forums and games, etc.

Why are you here?
Well...I lurk around DA a lot, trying to find more Mando/Star Wars stuff to add to my hard-drive Razz
Saw the site mentioned on Commander-13's DA page and clicked the link. Voila.
Diehard Mando fan for quite some time now, thought this place looked interesting.

Things we can judge you for
:
Here's my DA. Nothin' too special. Only two fanfics atm, but I plan on more EVENTUALLY. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

FORUM RPER!! I pounce on you! Feel free to check out our humble RPG forum. We JUST started and we would love to have more players! Very Happy

On another note, I'm starting a Star Wars d20 game this weekend and I am super excited for it.

Anyway, welcome welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

Title : Droid Control
Number of posts : 193
Planet/System : Hawkbat country
Credits : 217
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello to the new people! We get so many new people it's hard to keep up. Happy about the activity though!

I gave away my hair to locks of love too once. That was years ago though. I've kept my hair pretty short since. So no more wigs, kids. Sad

I don't know if I ever said this, but I love Akitas. If I ever got a dog I'd consider getting one. Big dogs are better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anecdote
Strong Arm
Anecdote

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:22 am

Welcome welcome welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

cheers cheers Welcome to all! Have fun with us!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
ForestRaptor
Sergeant
ForestRaptor

Title : Mando'ad
Number of posts : 91
Credits : 94
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm

NAME:
Cedric but most interwebz people know me as "ForestRaptor" and more recently "Tracyn" since it's the name of the character for my future main character in Star Wars the Old Republic. [nerd]

22 in November. You guys better remember XD

Will be restarting studies in September in "Genie Mecanique et Productique" which is French for mechanical and production engineering (sort of)

Hobbies:

Reading, Writing (to some degree), Roleplaying P&P (won't list them cause I've played quite a few in a very short time), FORUM RPG as well but not as much as Mesh'la, Manga and Anime, Gaming in general aaaaaaaaaaand... I like sleeping, eating and drinking among other things ^^

Why are you here?
*Points at Mesh'la* She told me too... just kidding ^^
Well I like the concept of mando life style and I'm a nerd therefore I share. And there was mention of a good people so yeah, why not ^^

Things we can judge you for:

Made this and... I am part of this x)

What else can I add, not to sure. I guess I can share this and this too which were written when I was part of that fine group. ^^

I hope we'll have fun. Now pardon me but it's almost 5am and I need to sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 pm

/tackle>Raptor

Very Happy Yay you joined! XD

---

And thanks for the welcome everyone. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

Title : Goddess Spectacular
Number of posts : 15
Planet/System : Dantooine
Credits : 12
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Ah thats very nice of you to donate your hair. I used to have super long hair too, but I cut it short last winter. ( Feb. 08) It feels like it wasn't all that long ago but i guess it has been. I just didn't qualify to donate to lock of love. My cousin and her friend did that though. I happen to like the short hair on you. Looks cool and edgy.
Back to top Go down
Anecdote
Strong Arm
Anecdote

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 pm

You turn 22 in November Tracyn? Damn, you beat me by ONE MONTH! Evil or Very Mad

Ah, so you're the one who came up with the Champions of Mandalore war hymn. I am a secret fan of said hymn, nice job. cheers

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 am

Welcome ForestRaptor!

Meshla told me about you and I am most impressed by your nerdism Cool Thanks for joining, I was getting anxious about being the only French person into Mandalorians... Not that it's a big concern, though it's good to know that other frenchies can make the effort to speak English AND Mando'a Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
ForestRaptor
Sergeant
ForestRaptor

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 am

Anecdote wrote:
You turn 22 in November Tracyn? Damn, you beat me by ONE MONTH! Evil or Very Mad

Ah, so you're the one who came up with the Champions of Mandalore war hymn. I am a secret fan of said hymn, nice job. cheers

Welcome.

Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated and Secret Fans FTW!

Wait you're not stalking me are you? Neutral

Daennika wrote:
Welcome ForestRaptor!

Meshla told me about you and I am most impressed by your nerdism Cool Thanks for joining, I was getting anxious about being the only French person into Mandalorians... Not that it's a big concern, though it's good to know that other frenchies can make the effort to speak English AND Mando'a Very Happy

Jate, ner burc'ya. [Good my friend.]

Well I'm half french and half brasilian, so I barely count anyway Wink
Plus I'm special in that special kind of way cheers

Well thanks for the warm welcome, I feel like a Star already Cool
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:16 am

Welcome ForestRaptor! I am very impressed by your credentials. Strong strong work, sir. Very Happy Hope you like it here! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
ForestRaptor
Sergeant
ForestRaptor

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 am

Catika wrote:
Welcome ForestRaptor! I am very impressed by your credentials. Strong strong work, sir. Very Happy Hope you like it here! bounce

And I thought I would have been shunned for not having an epic Boba Fett armor Razz
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 am

ForestRaptor wrote:
And I thought I would have been shunned for not having an epic Boba Fett armor Razz
That, ner vod, is the very reason why I created this community. People who can't spend hundreds (or thousands...) into building custom armor should feel as part of the family as anyone. No Mando fan should be "superior" towards another because of what they possess.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
ForestRaptor
Sergeant
ForestRaptor

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 am

Daennika wrote:
ForestRaptor wrote:
That, ner vod, is the very reason why I created this community. People who can't spend hundreds (or thousands...) into building custom armor should feel as part of the family as anyone. No Mando fan should be "superior" towards another because of what they possess.

And to finish this statement let me quote this : "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam" [A warrior is more than (his) armor]
Back to top Go down
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 pm

I was... i can't figure out how to quote in post.....
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Si Titran wrote:

When you look at someone's post that you want to quote, in the very top right corner there should be a button that says "quote."
Back to top Go down
commander-13
Staff Sergeant
commander-13

Number of posts : 69
Credits : 115
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

Quote :
I lurk around DA a lot, trying to find more Mando/Star Wars stuff to add to my hard-drive Razz
Saw the site mentioned on Commander-13's DA page and clicked the link. Voila.
Diehard Mando fan for quite some time now, thought this place looked interesting.

Hey, you made it. So my pimpin does work Very Happy and you dragged someone else over here too.

Welcome to all the new folk!!
Back to top Go down
Naas Atiniir
Tourist
Naas Atiniir

Number of posts : 13
Planet/System : Depends on the season; mostly Mandalore?
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Yarg! I haven't been here in awhile... Decided to check up on the Forums.
With that, I'd like to say "Welcome!" to all the people that have joined us here.

So...

Welcome!

Lol.

-Naas
Back to top Go down
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 am

Mesh'la Runi wrote:
Si Titran wrote:

When you look at someone's post that you want to quote, in the very top right corner there should be a button that says "quote."

Ah.... now i also see that the coding is the same as some other sites too.... i really am blonde aren't i? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kote
Warrior
Kote

Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : currently on deep scouting mission in the Unknown Regions
Credits : 144
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 am

cheers Let me join the welcoming committee and greet everybody I haven't greeted properly yet! Nice to see the place expand and new people come!
Back to top Go down
Ryler
Sergeant
Ryler

Title : Ambassador of the Wastes
Number of posts : 73
Planet/System : Endor
Credits : 74
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Name:
Ryler's my mando, and my real name is in an unimaginative riddle: The name of the Robber who Robs is my own.

Getting into some Beta Testing at the moment...

Hobbies:
Star Warsy things (not that hard to guess), music, art, writing, gaming

Why are you here?
I'm a fandalorian, I wanted to find a place to find other fandalorians. Fandalorians make me happy. That and I wanted to peek around at those people that happen to make up that grand 'ol mando group on DeviantArt; kept feeling ousted...

Things we can judge you for:
Uh, my occasional spurts of writing, my moderation over mandos on an rp site, and my poorly scanned drawings of decent quality on my DeviantArt page?
Back to top Go down
Kote
Warrior
Kote

Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : currently on deep scouting mission in the Unknown Regions
Credits : 144
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 am

cheers Welcome, Ryler!
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 am

Welcome to all the newcomers since my last welcome!

Hope you have a lot of fun with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Welcome to our little slice of the net, Ryler! As well, I'd like to commend you on the rather unique avatar of Quail-Man from Doug. I do believe that's the first time I've ever seen an avatar from that show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: