Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyr'am Werda
Tourist
Kyr'am Werda

Number of posts : 14
Planet/System : Unknown Regions
Credits : 16
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-13

What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv) Empty
PostSubject: What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)   What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 am

I'm mainly posting this because I really don't get any reviews for my Mandalorian story "what life throws your way", and I'd really like to know how I'm doing. whether its bad or good, I'd still really like to know. So here's a snippet and a link to my fanfinction.net site :

http://www.fanfiction.net/~erothblackdragon

“I can’t promise anything.” Was all he said. I decided that was as good as it was going to get.
“Any leads?” I asked him as I got ready to go.
“Last I heard, they were in Mos Eisley trying to get a job. That was yesterday, they might still be there. Ether way it’s a good place to start.” Uesai raised his glass as I nodded an acknowledgement to his words and started walking to the cantina’s entrance. Just before I got to the door I noticed the dancer Quie again. I mean it was hard not to, because the girl walked right in front of me. She looked at me straight in the eye, almost as if she could see through my helmet, and said just two words to me;
“There waiting.”
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)   What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Awesome, thanks for posting this and welcome to the forum!

I'm reading your story right now and will post some reviews on FF.net although one thing that bugs me is the many spelling mistakes and typing errors. You should really check on that before you submit your chapters online (I read mine at least 2-3 times).

I'm in a generous mood tonight, but one thing I know is that reviewing readers will bother to read on when the story is written well. Your first chapter seems appealing and it's a shame to see it fall down the pit of abandoned fics just because of spelling.

Allow me to direct you to our beta-reading request topic.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Kyr'am Werda
Tourist
Kyr'am Werda

Number of posts : 14
Planet/System : Unknown Regions
Credits : 16
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)   What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok, thanks, I think I will do that beta thing. Uh, I'd like to personally apologize about the spelling, just when I think I'm on track my dyslexia kicks in and screws every thing up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)   What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What life throws your way ( aka: The adventure of Fenn Tolv)
Page 1 of 1