Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

Title : Gun for hire
Number of posts : 145
Planet/System : Somewhere on Dxun...I think
Credits : 176
Rep : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-24

RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) Empty
PostSubject: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm

((OOC: This thread happens after the first cantina thread and before the next morning where Solus get's hired by Red Flare. The time is late in the evening around 9 to 10pm, Solus has just left the cantina to clear his head and to get some fresh air, while replaying what happened a month ago when his contract with scourge ended. Saki having seen Solus at the cantina alive decided to follow him and find out what's going on.))

Last edited by Dha'Aden on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 pm

[Solus Tor]

It was late and Solus could feel the ice cold of the air even in the enviroment controlled space of his armour, he took off his helmet to breath in the more or less fresh air of coruscant taking in the skylines and the blue black night sky, the sun had already set but the moon provided plenty of light. He walked at a leisurely pace, still keeping an eye out for trouble...this was coruscants black spot and mando or not didn't guarentee safety.

Tomorrow he had arranged to meet up with Adma Rhys, Red Flares secretary or something of the sort...Scourge wouldn't beable to come after him as easily while under the Red Flare banner witout provoking a reaction. He wouldn't count on things cooling down for a 'dead man' but dead or not he still wanted answers. Contardi was a hard taskmaster but she was by no means the type that would just kill off her own members, unless of course they had crossed her. So someone else must have been involved, secondly why had Saki been sent, if she had not come by her own choosing, to gun him down during a mission. He knew she wasn't the turn coat type...he'd given her no reason to want to betray him. He had even gone as far to think of them as really close friends, maybe more, the only non-mando he would put his full trust in. Somebody in Scourge must have wanted him dead or out of the way, Saki and Contardi may have merely been pwns in all this...at least he hoped so.

Shab man drop it!

He pushed aside those thoughts and tried to relax, he was stressing out far too much. What did you care about them anyways? Did he?

He tooks a shortcut into an alley and kept walking...

Last edited by Dha'Aden on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

Title : Droid Control
Number of posts : 193
Planet/System : Hawkbat country
Credits : 217
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

[Saki]

So Solus Tor wasn’t dead. Contardi’s possible discontent wasn’t at the top of Saki’s concerns right now, but she was sure it would be when the time came. She watched him take off his helmet and moved her hand to her blaster pistol. She could fired at him now and be done with it. She closed her hand into a fist for a moment, and then grabbed onto her pistol.

Did she really want to kill him? He’d never done anything to her… but Contardi wanted him dead for some reason. In the larger picture, Saki’s personal feelings or opinions didn’t matter. She pulled out her pistol and stepped out behind Solus in the dark alley with her blaster aimed at him.

“Did I not shoot you hard enough last time I saw you?” Saki asked him. Her voice wasn’t threatening but it wasn’t friendly either. Saki was a little curious, had it been dumb luck that helped Solus or had she failed to finish him off? It was possible she screwed up… it happened to the best of people.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

“Did I not shoot you hard enough last time I saw you?” Saki asked him

[Solus Tor]

Solus slowly raised his hands and turned around giving a cockey grin.
"So you finally came to finish the job eh?"
She didn't sound as if she would gun him down this instant...still he was unsure, if she had wanted to kill him so badly she could have done so a few minutes ago.

"I'm guessing you're wondering how I survived...what I'm wondering is why you shot me in the back and left me for dead...I thought Contardi was happy with my performance, unless of course you lied to me about alot of things to gain my trust and then simply, kill me...." he didn't like that thought and hoped it wasn't true but it had been haunting him lately.
"So are you going to shoot me or are we going to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 pm

[Saki]

“It was an order. No offense,” it was the closest thing Solus would get as an apology from her. Saki put her blaster away with a slight bit of irritation. Shooting him had been pretty cold, even in her book (which was pretty cold). But what was done was done, and even a sincere apology wouldn’t change the fact that she had meant to kill him.

“I don’t give orders, I just follow them. So why are you still here? Bad shot or can you take a hit better than anyone else can?” there was a chance that Solus had no idea. She did leave him by himself to die. She couldn’t imagine remembering much if that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:49 am

[Solus]

There was an awkward pause...He couldn't remember much of what had happened only that he had managed to crawl a few meters out of the way. The next thing he knew he was in a bed with a drip running on him, Sirus entered the door and had explained that Valaqu had found him and brought him here to a safe house. "We owed you that much, I'll stop every now and then to check up on you" Sirus had said.

"An old friend helped me out...I was as good as dead. don't worry your aim hasn't failed you yet....though I will say you didn't go for an instantly lethal shot, so maybe you're going soft...armour or not it still hurt like hell." He tried to sound as neutral as possible but was finding it hard to hold back the confusion and mixed feelings.

He wasn't quite sure what to say or ask now that he had the chance...as much as he had planned for it he hadn't expected this at all. "We had a good run you and I, it's a pity it had to end like that...you could have at least explained why I was being shot, but then I'm guessing you don't know either?"

"Look, Saki..."
He shook his head,
"I need to find out who did this and why, you're free to shoot me if you still want to after that but please I need to figure out those two things....I'd also appreciate the help...." He didn't expect her to say yes at least not yet anyway, but if she was still anything like the old Saki he knew she'd help out...even if she did it in a rather unexpected way...he needed to survive so that he could avenge the death of his parents, a fate he had only mentioned to Saki and Tyre, he hoped she would understand that. Still even if he got that chance he didn't know if it would help at all...sometime he'd have to let it go.

"Well you're the one with the gun here...you make the decisions, so what will it be?" Despite the fact that she'd put it away, she was certainly capable of whipping it up in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Tenna
Staff Sergeant
Tenna

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 am

[Saki]

Saki remembered pointing her pistol at Solus and then moving her aim slightly before shooting. In the end she couldn’t bring herself to do it. But that could never happen again. Over time Contardi could forget about a one time ‘mistake.’ She was least likely to forgive more than one.

“I’ve already given you plenty of help,” Saki said referring to her less than lethal shot. She wasn’t against the idea of helping Solus, but couldn’t do it out in the open. Things would have been easier between them if Contardi had never given that order. Saki never wondered why Contardi did certain things but after seeing Solus again it was getting hard not to. It wasn’t a safe thing to think about. If she started questioning Contardi now, then what else would she question? She put her hand on her pistol but didn’t take it out.

“Don’t make this more difficult for yourself Solus. You know I’m not in a position to help you,” she told him. She wouldn’t give him a straight answer or any promises.
Back to top Go down
Dha'Aden
Warrior
Dha'Aden

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm

[Solus]

Solus nodded, he understood that asking such things were dangerous, but he had to at least let her know so one day maybe...honestly he thought he'd made a total dikut'la of himself tonight...but then he'd always been good at putting on an I don't care what you think attitude. He wondered if one day he might just pop from all the strain and bottling up...

"I understand....thank Saki...for everything."

After saying that he turned around and walked away. He doubted they'd meet under such friendly circumstances anytime soon, not till things drew themselves out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)   RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG THREAD: In between the first cantina thread and the robbery (Solus and Saki)
Page 1 of 1