Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello every one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asha'man
Tourist
Asha'man

Title : M'hael
Number of posts : 9
Planet/System : Asha'mana of Ash'oul
Credits : 16
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Greetings i've been told many a time about the wonders of mando board by Mel.

Having finally found it, I am Asha'man. It is a pleasure to get to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Su'cuy Ash'ika and welcome to mandoboard!
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 am

Welcome!

We have a couple "official" welcome threads around here if you'd like to fill in one of our surveys, but I'll be danged if I can find it at 6:00 am, while I'm rushing to get out the door for work. Razz

Hope you have fun here!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 am

The intro threads are here and here, if you so wish to fill them out, Asha. Oh, and this thread isn't a bad idea to oggle, if you haven't yet. Could have sworn there was another thread where Dae'buir explained how mean she can be when she wants to (or if you piss her off) in another thread, but I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Melyc'inya wrote:
Could have sworn there was another thread where Dae'buir explained how mean she can be when she wants to (or if you piss her off) in another thread, but I can't find it.
Might be her art thread when she was raging about all the requests that you were thinking about... (but it was a good kind of raging (please dont rip my head off Dae'buir)Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey Asha'man, thanks for joining! Mel is a great contributor to this community, and it's awesome that she's influenced people in the same direction.

We're kind of a slow forum on the activity meter, but it wasn't always like this and I'm sure things will be pumping and rocking again in the future. I'm thinking of the TOR release and all the hype resulting around that, and even if it doesn't affect MandoBoard then I'll probably build another forum around a TOR clan/guild. I'd probably name it "gang" to seem pimp and less geeky.

Hello every one. 7721~i-noticed-that-you-re-gangster-i-m-pretty-gangster-myself-posters
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Dude, Dae'buir. I see that picture every weekend...we sell that shirt at the store I work at. XD

Oh! And thank you for the flattery. Embarassed As far as bringing in new people goes--Bastion is really the one who got me started, and then I started shoving it down the throats of every friend I could. Twisted Evil You know, spread the love and all that jazz. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Melyc'inya wrote:
Dude, Dae'buir. I see that picture every weekend...we sell that shirt at the store I work at.
Works better as a forum picture!

Quote :
Oh! And thank you for the flattery. Embarassed As far as bringing in new people goes--Bastion is really the one who got me started, and then I started shoving it down the throats of every friend I could. Twisted Evil You know, spread the love and all that jazz. Wink
Everybody deserves their time of glory when it is due!
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hello every one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one.   Hello every one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello every one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: