Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ForestRaptor
Sergeant
ForestRaptor

Title : Mando'ad
Number of posts : 91
Credits : 94
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 am

I have it in my hands...

*nerdgasm*

king
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Finished it a few days ago. Not only that, but I finished it full Paragon, all loyalty missions completed, not a single one of my crew killed, stayed faithful to Ashley, and I told the Illusive Man where he could stick it . . . with an matter/antimatter explosion. Frak yeah.

What about everyone else, what were your experiences in the game?
Back to top Go down
Vio'Fais
Sergeant
Vio'Fais

Title : Robot Assassin
Number of posts : 59
Planet/System : Home is where the job sends you.
Credits : 43
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

I finished it a little while ago too, about half Paragon and half Renegade. Got most of my crew through and also ended with a big bang. Hadn't pursued a romance in ME1, but found one in 2. Definitely looking forward to playing it some more with different choices.

Overall, it's fantastic. One of the few problems I have is the reduced level cap; being able to level only to 30 is annoying in regard to point distribution. Other than that...no real complaints.
Back to top Go down
Douglas Fett
Sergeant
Douglas Fett

Title : Te Werda Mand'alor
Number of posts : 78
Planet/System : The Mandalore System
Credits : 86
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I don't know how you folks play, but when I play ME2, I base all my created characters off of Mandalorians I've played as. Which works exceptionally well, especially considering you can mod Shep's armour, armour colour, etc. Pretty neat stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Just chatting-
Jump to: