Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skull King still lives!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar Kyram
Strong Arm
Dar Kyram

Title : I am the Skull King. ...and the new mascot.
Number of posts : 42
Credits : 67
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-16

The Skull King still lives! Empty
PostSubject: The Skull King still lives!   The Skull King still lives! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Hey all, thought I'd drop in with an update. I'm in Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri right now and two weeks from graduating AIT. Soon as I graduate here, I go to Ft. Knox to start at my first duty station. I'll possibly be attatched to a HET (Heavy Equipment Transport) Unit. Those are the trucks that haul the bigger vehicles and tanks around. Also, another one of my training Sergeants told me that I probably wont deploy until 2011.

So, that's the update on things for now. I'm just doing what I can to keep from being bored. BCT and AIT have been rather uneventfully boring. A lot more high speed, touch-n-go familiarizing than actual training. And when we're not touch and going, we're waiting. Waiting, waiting, and waiting.

Anyway, if you guys wanna see how life in AIT has been, check out my youtube. Its under the user name theskullking84, and all videos have been chronogically posted. I'm also thinking that when I finish AIT, I'll keep vlogging of my life in the Army. Just 'cause I've picked up on it and its pretty fun for me.

Well, that's it for now. I'll try to reply again when I got time online. Hopefully, when I get settled in to my place in Knox, I'll have my computer and everything onece more. Take care till then! Oya!
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Skull King still lives!   The Skull King still lives! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi Dar!

Great to hear from you. Ft. Leonard was where my brother-in-law did his basic training also! And...he's stationed currently at Fort Knox, too!!

Whenever you get situated at Knox at a later point, PM me and I'll see if you have any chance of running into my brother-in-law. He's an MP.

Take care, and I'll try to check out your video blog when I get a chance.
Ms.MaraJade
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Dar Kyram
Strong Arm
Dar Kyram

Title : I am the Skull King. ...and the new mascot.
Number of posts : 42
Credits : 67
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Skull King still lives!   The Skull King still lives! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Thats pretty cool, Mara! It'd be good to make friends with an MP, lol.

Just a word of advice, there's a language warning to my videos. I'm trying to clean it up in my current and forth coming videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skull King still lives!   The Skull King still lives! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Skull King still lives!
Page 1 of 1