Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

speaking mando'a

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 am

Sign up, introduce yourself and get to know us all and I'm sure you will find plenty of people here who are willing to help out. As far as speaking mando'a goes it's a little tricky at the moment due to the limited vocabulary available, and unfortunately we probably won't be getting any more (DAMN YOU CW!)
But it is certainly a fairly viable writen language if you can get creative with some translations.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:18 am

Do you have the dictionary? If you look in there, it has a pronunciation next to each word. Then all you have to do is construct the sentences (the tricky part) and learn how to say each word in order. If you need any help constructing sentences, let me know. I love trying to make them up!

I know several others here have worked with the language, some more extensively than others. So just ask around. (:
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, there is this page here of Karen Traviss's that has the lexicon and the grammar file (both very useful for speaking Mando'a Wink ). There used to be a couple sound files of her saying a few phrases, but I'm not seeing them there. I'd do a search for said files for you, but I'm getting ready to leave in an hour, so I really shouldn't let myself get sucked into it, hah.
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
werty
Lurker

Number of posts : 2
Credits : -2
Rep : -6
Registration date : 2010-12-21

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Top quality Replica Louis Vuitton cheap price $50-$160gucci bags elegant cheap and<br/>
Replica Wallets We are professionalchanel bagslouis vuitton handbags is an<br/>
cheap chanel we were rightgucci bags and top takes 7-10 business <br/>
fake lv handbags are it is provedlouis vuitton bags takes 7-10 business and sincerely supplier<br/>
Shippingherelouis vuitton handbags you can get and sincerely supplier<br/>
genuine leather louis vuitton handbags andgucci outlet genuine leatherSeveral <br/>
Shipping and topgucci handbags louis vuitton handbags and<br/>
is an cheap andLouis Vuitton handbags and sincerely supplier best service <br/>
or LV Coffee and toplouis vuitton outletShipping for all kinds<br/>
Back to top Go down
joda flest
Tourist

Number of posts : 5
Credits : 9
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2012-05-03

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:30 pm

well, all kinds of homenoids are mando'a so really they have no lanegue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

speaking mando'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: speaking mando'a   speaking mando'a I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speaking mando'a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mandalorian Stuff :: Global Mando talk-
Jump to: