Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's cracken!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NME Mando
Tourist
NME Mando

Title : Love your NME!
Number of posts : 5
Planet/System : Sanctuary Moon of Endor
Credits : 11
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2012-01-22

What's cracken! Empty
PostSubject: What's cracken!   What's cracken! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey what's up my fellow Mando's. I've been a Star Wars FANatic most of my life but got in to the Mando thig about 3 years ago. I'm an artist and can build about anything i put my mind to. Check out nmeprops.com to see some of my work Laughing I'm real excited to find this Mando Board.... I'm looking forward to chatin' and talking shop with other mando's!
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

What's cracken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's cracken!   What's cracken! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey NME Mando and welcome!

Wow, I gotta say you got some impressive skills. I have a few trooper buddies interested in Mando helmets, I'll direct them to your site!
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
NME Mando
Tourist
NME Mando

Title : Love your NME!
Number of posts : 5
Planet/System : Sanctuary Moon of Endor
Credits : 11
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2012-01-22

What's cracken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's cracken!   What's cracken! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Nice! and thanks for the complements! I have more pics on my facebook search: Nme Props
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's cracken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's cracken!   What's cracken! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's cracken!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: