Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Su'cuy Gar! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

Number of posts : 7
Credits : 9
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Su'cuy Gar! :)  Empty
PostSubject: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Hello there, fellow Mandos! Smile

(First off, this is the second forum I'm a member of, but I'm horribly incompetant wtih computer-ness, so please forgive me if I sound just the slightest bit stupid. Thanks!)

Anyhoo... I'm Atari Sul, my username only. Background behind that particular name: Atari Sul is one of my Mando OCs for a large fanfic I'm writing. Smile

I love all things Mandalorian, though I honestly don't remember what got me hooked on them. All I know is I"m immensely in love with the culture, the lanugage, and the strength of their families. Smile

Umm... Well, I like to write about Mandos, incorporating rather exotic persons into the culture (its immensely fun), and defining the relationships between Mandos and everyone else they encounter. So...yes. I'm also a large fan of RepCom. Smile

Well, I'm not really sure what else to write here, except I'm really excited to be a part of this community. It's really hard to find a solid Mando fanbase.

Atari
Back to top Go down
Falkenauge
Farmer
Falkenauge

Title : Heavy Weapons Guy
Number of posts : 21
Planet/System : The Milky Way
Credits : 22
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Su'cuy Atari, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that we're thrilled to meet you! The 'Board is usually pretty quiet, but we check up on the site every once and awhile for anything new. Awesome to see more Mando-lovers Surprised

I am looking forward to get to know you; now get on the ChatBox! *Wink wink*
Back to top Go down
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Falkenauge wrote:
Su'cuy Atari, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that we're thrilled to meet you! The 'Board is usually pretty quiet, but we check up on the site every once and awhile for anything new. Awesome to see more Mando-lovers Surprised

I am looking forward to get to know you; now get on the ChatBox! *Wink wink*

Oh my gawsh, you're Falkenauge! O________O You're on fanfiction; you're the reason I came here! Very Happy This is awesome.

Thanks for the welcome; I'm excited to be here. Smile Haha, awesome. Headed there now.

Back to top Go down
Falkenauge
Farmer
Falkenauge

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Haha, oh sweet! I'm happy to have brought you here. Do you have an account on there? I'd love to take a look at your stories.
Back to top Go down
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 am

Yep! I am LadyZelthePen over there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falkenauge
Farmer
Falkenauge

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 am

Ah yes, I do know you! I admit, I have yet to read Rising Storm, so my apologies.

It's awesome to see more fellow writers. There's already quite a few here.
Back to top Go down
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 am

Oh, no worries there. It's a monster. Razz

So, how's writing coming for you?
Back to top Go down
Falkenauge
Farmer
Falkenauge

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 am

It's going alright. I'm mostly slacking. But, I plan on nailing a lot of it down for Camp NaNoWriMo this April.
Back to top Go down
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 am

YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 am

Welcome Atari Sul!

Thanks for posting this thread, maybe you could say a little more about yourself? I'm from France, 30 years old, Star Wars fan since childhood and like you I got into Mandalorians thanks to RepCom (Karen Traviss more specifically).

I'm on fanfiction.net too as daennika if you haven't seen my stuff already. Fanfics are actually what got me to create this forum. I hope you enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Atari Sul
Tourist
Atari Sul

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 am

Hello Daenna!

Oops, sorry 'bout that.

Well, I live in the U.S., and I'm currently a college student. Smile I've liked SW ever since my dad gave me his old figures from the 70s to play with, and then my collection kept growing. Razz I've been writing SW for about three years now, and just started getting into the Mando culture. Smile

Anyways, excited to get to know all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Su'cuy Gar! :)    Su'cuy Gar! :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Su'cuy Gar! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: