Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Great North

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrooperJasher
Lurker

Number of posts : 4
Planet/System : Alaska
Credits : 8
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2013-06-05

Hello from the Great North Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Great North   Hello from the Great North I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 am

Hey all, 
Jasher here, and yes I do kinda respond to that now... I currently have a modern Mando kit, that is a beast hunter (have a fairly good back story on her) and a legacy Mando in the works. 

I am also making a Mini legacy Mando for my 8 year old nephew for his birthday...

Any who a little about me, I work 2 jobs, which means I work 7 days a week (who needs a social life), I also make and sell steel legacy armor. 

I have always been a huge reader, so naturally I picked up the Republic Commando novels.. then went on to more books.... now my Star Wars library is around 150 books... I have read about half of them.... 

Any who can't wait to see what is up here on the forum...
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Hello from the Great North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Great North   Hello from the Great North I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm

'Ello there. As you can see, the forum is fairly dead. But welcome anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/

Hello from the Great North
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: