Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, fellow Mandalorians

Go down 
+2
Tracyn Ordo
Kal Venku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal Venku
Farmer
Kal Venku

Title : Striilir'alor
Number of posts : 15
Planet/System : Manda'yaim
Credits : 21
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Greetings, fellow Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm

I am Kal Venku, I am a Mandalorian, have been so for a couple years now. I don't do much besides play Xbox Live and spend time on my computer. I have read all Karen Traviss' Mandalorian books to date and almost all of the Star Wars books, and thats a lot of books. I am also a writer, I have many stories about Mandalorians on my DA page, and I might post them here. I am currantly looking up ideas for my armor and drawing it up, so if anyone has any pointers, I could use the help. Anyways, I hope to stick around and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Welcome to mandoboard! Wow thats impressive if youy have read almost all the Star Wasr books to date as there are certainly alot! Feel free to ask for help on ideas or anything for your custom mando armour! Everyone here is very friendly and always willing to help in my experience! I look forward to reading the mando fan-fics you have written. Once again welcome and feel free to ask as many questions as you please...

Tracyn
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 am

Welcome, Kal!

I'm sure someone can help you with your armor, and many of us are writers as well. As Tracyn said, we're a pretty friendly and helpful community so feel free to just ask! Very Happy

Take Care!
Ms.MaraJade
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Kal Venku
Farmer
Kal Venku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 am

I've notice that this is a friendly board, much more so then Mandalorian Mercs. I will be posting some of my work soon, just got to settle in.
Back to top Go down
Anecdote
Strong Arm
Anecdote

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 am

Awesome.
Welcome Kal. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi
Warrior
Mesh'la Runi

Title : "The Rancor"
Number of posts : 308
Planet/System : Gallifrey
Credits : 304
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey there. You know me from DA, but thought I'd say welcome anyway! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://meshlaruni.deviantart.com/
Kal Venku
Farmer
Kal Venku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey, good to see you.
Back to top Go down
Tracyn Ordo
Warrior
Tracyn Ordo

Title : The NZ Mando
Number of posts : 156
Credits : 156
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 am

Kal Venku wrote:
I've notice that this is a friendly board, much more so then Mandalorian Mercs.
I agree with you, I think that the main reason for this is that MMCC is a costuming based web site while this is just a mando appreciation site... And the guys over at MMCC are all helpful and friendly as well, but this site is a much smaller community and so you can get to know individuals better and therefore it seems to be friendlier...
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Tracyn Ordo wrote:
I agree with you, I think that the main reason for this is that MMCC is a costuming based web site while this is just a mando appreciation site... And the guys over at MMCC are all helpful and friendly as well, but this site is a much smaller community and so you can get to know individuals better and therefore it seems to be friendlier...
You make it sound like there is a counterpart to that Very Happy

Actually yes, we're friendlier but only for one reason: we don't pressure people to be one way or the other. It doesn't matter what anybody comes here for as long as they're having fun. If there is no fun, no point in staying - right?

There was one or two cases where some people didn't enjoy their stay here but the main reason to that came from themselves and their (lack of) ability to find their place. Like I said there's no pressure, but also no directives for those who need help to fit in. It's not our job to coddle everyone because if someone finds this board, they should have the brains to figure out what they want and how to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Mandalorians   Greetings, fellow Mandalorians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, fellow Mandalorians
Page 1 of 1