Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-16

A few rules... Empty
PostSubject: A few rules...   A few rules... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Because there is no community without rules and even if I want to assume we're all equally smart and mature about this I know we're not always on the same page so, just so were clear:
  • Don't be insulting, moderate your language and respect people's opinions and perspectives even if you disagree.

• Explain yourself, the people outside your mind can't read your thoughts.

• Use decent English with a least amount of correct grammar and punctuation. No big walls of text either, use paragraphs.

• If you decide to throw some Mando'a in your post, make sure it's at least correctly spelled and phrased, then TRANSLATE IT.

• Your message needs a point, something precise, an open-ended discussion, or even a poll... Try to stick to the point, people. Or create another thread, that should be cool to expand the forum!

• Have FUN. Don't take yourself too seriously. Don't take other people too seriously. You cannot outgeek anyone here, and show a little humanity in the way you consider your fellow Mando brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/

A few rules...
Page 1 of 1