Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO

Go down 
+80
Alor Shev'la Kal
Beskaryc'cabur
Talyc'edee
henryfireflint
Solus' rug'la
TrooperJasher
Nephill Kilner
werdla talyc tracinya
Falkenauge
myepicnerdom
Maxwell_Haven
Elinor Yall
rabbit.writer
MandoMegika
Yukub
Teaster
Durin Lanshield
Saviin
Sadriel_Fett
DarthMako
Asha'man
mando-mantis
Hettyc A'den
Eyayah Skirata
Valara
Kaitou Kage
JM B00gs
Buruk
Dar Kyram
MadKrack
Vlarden Terrath
DoseOrdo
ObeseFett
Aster Corbett
Snazzy
Cyberpaladin85
Ryler
ForestRaptor
Mesh'la Runi
Phoenix95
Si Titran
Blondee Monco
Tracyn Ordo
RC-2017
Bastion
Dha'Aden
Kiwerdla'kyr
Melyc'inya
Kyra
Anecdote
Naas Atiniir
Whtwlf
Phom'ika
Jodo Kam
Pheonix023
Vio'Fais
Zacic Volkshed
Adenn Corvick
Taab
JadenSkirata
Douglas Fett
Cabur
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sev Fett
Gratulor's body
Alseides_Lakur
Revan
Tenna
Kote
Nightsister69
Ms.MaraJade
Tal Greyheed
commander-13
Corran Fett
Valthonin
Shas Kal'Abra
mandomemory
Kex Beziar
Catika
Daennika
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

Title : Goddess Spectacular
Number of posts : 15
Planet/System : Dantooine
Credits : 12
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-28

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Name:Ha! I rather just go by Si ( pronounced *sigh* Razz)

Goddess Receptionist

Hobbies:
Music, Art, Jewelry, STAR WARS, Indy Car Racing. Gaming too I suppose. I guess Photography is separate from art too these days... but i include it...

Why are you here?
Ummm... Rev suggested it.... And i LOVE Mandos.......

Things we can judge you for:
I do not believe in judgment.
Back to top Go down
RC-2017
Sergeant

Title : Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.
Number of posts : 67
Planet/System : The shipyards, Sol system
Credits : 88
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Su'cuy gar, ner vod. It's always good to have yet one more to our ranks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

Title : Medpack Dispenser
Number of posts : 349
Planet/System : Ord Mantell
Credits : 400
Rep : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:03 am

Welcome welcome Si! Very Happy Enjoy your (forever) stay. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rc1140.tumblr.com
Gratulor's body
Warrior
Gratulor's body

Title : Mirsh'kyramud
Number of posts : 144
Planet/System : Fantasy land
Credits : 165
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Welcome everyone! Cool
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

Title : Top Douche in charge
Number of posts : 483
Planet/System : Sol, Outer Rim
Credits : 553
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Si Titran wrote:
I do not believe in judgment.
Well, Shocked here I go judging you for saying that!

Just kidding. What I meant by asking this was to know what sort of things you're into, if you've published things online or if you got any activities that best define you as a person. But if you don't give a damn about others knowing any of that, then be my guest.

Still, don't be afraid to show us some of your photography, art, jewelry, or whatever. We try to make this a more "human" community than other Star Wars forums since it's kind of small. Most of our new members know us from word of mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://daesaurus.tumblr.com/
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Quote :

Welcome "Si!"

Glad to meet another Jerseyan. We are quite...unique, aren't we? Laughing

Enjoy your stay here and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:22 pm

oooh... really from Jersey too? Fabulous! Maybe we've met somewhere then?

Oh... I wasn't trying to be snotty or anything about the judgment. I guess I totally missed your meaning there. ( as the blonde in me will do often.....). I don't have too much stuff online I can show off unfortunately. And nothing done too recently. I've been.... unfocused... as of late. If I have something worthy of showing off then i might. (My stuff is just not all that good.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix95
Tourist

Title : Professional Procrastinator

Number of posts : 9
Credits : 9
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Name: It's CLASSIFIED

Hobbies: drawing, writing, Star Wars, video games, PAINTBALL!!!!

Why are you here?

I'm obsessed with Mandos

I'm a procrastinator, I sleep in class
Back to top Go down
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Welcome Phoenix! Very Happy Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix95
Tourist

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Quote :
Welcome Phoenix! Very Happy Glad to have you here!
Well, I'm really glad to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RC-2017
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:42 pm

Good to have you with us, vod'ika. It's nice to see a fellow procrastinator around here(that's also one of my biggest problems. I drag my feet on things that bug me).
Back to top Go down
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 pm

If only i procrastinated only on the things that bugged me! I have a habit of not getting done the good stuff. Welcome Vod!
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 am

Well. Welcome! To all the people I missed since my last post. Hopefully y'all will become regular members of this site and not a roving band of nomads who go from site to site hawk'in their wears and holding up banks, like me! You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 Jack07

But no seriously, welcome to the site vode and enjoy your stay. You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 Ford-pancarte01
Back to top Go down
Phoenix95
Tourist

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Quote :
But no seriously, welcome to the site vode and enjoy your stay
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms.MaraJade
Warrior
Ms.MaraJade

Title : Daydream Wanderer
Number of posts : 340
Planet/System : Flitting between Tochin and Arus
Credits : 307
Rep : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome to all!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/961915/Ms_MaraJade
Anecdote
Strong Arm
Anecdote

Title : Molotov over here!
Number of posts : 174
Planet/System : Corellia
Credits : 195
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Welcome Lady. Have you read the Star Wars: Republic Commando books (and/or what Karen Traviss wrote of the Legacy Star Wars series)?
Back to top Go down
Cody MacArthur Fett
Sergeant
Cody MacArthur Fett

Title : Sick-Twisted Freak
Number of posts : 69
Planet/System : Typura/Holarem
Credits : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Huh, a husband and wife duo, eh? Well, that's a rare sight indeed. Well, I welcome you to the group. Mandos are all for family, so I don't see any problem with y'all getting right with it . . . On second thought, "Don't ask, don't tell." The dirtier it is, the more that applies. You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 Starbuck017

Ahem. But I'm getting off track, so let's get back on track: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 Prior-pancarte01
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Ladyofevilness, I do believe that you bring some evil around here with the awful pink color you decided to use in all of your posts. To each their own but don't take it personally if I decide not to read flashy text for my old eyes' sake Shocked

Anyway, if you are a Star Wars fan I really encourage you to read up on the Republic Commando series. They're a very easy read if you like militaristic details and science fiction as Traviss loves to tread on various subjects as modern warfare and genetic experiments.

I'm thinking of writing a topic for people who are new to the Mando culture, explaining the basics and such. Will have to ponder about this for a few days...

So, a warm welcome to you and Phoenix95, I hope you'll quickly find your place here.
Back to top Go down
RC-2017
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:47 pm

And that, ner vode, is the secret to my ability and spirit as a warrior, worker, and family man.
Between the strength of my vode and the love of a good woman, I can tackle whatever life hands me.
Back to top Go down
Si Titran
Farmer
Si Titran

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Welcome fellow Crystal! ( I'm now forced to admit that Crystal is indeed my birth name as well! ) You must be a twin of mine to be so close in age as well. I bet next you're going to tell us you're blonde too. Razz

I think you should cherish your housewife state. I'm envious. You want my job? ( oops no i bet you don't its more boring than watching grass grow. Thats at least out side.. i'm very much not.)

I'll join in the chorus and say the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss is some of the written of all the expanded universe. She doesn't try too hard to be smart, nor does she dumb it down and she has an energetic style thats just fun to read. Go for it.

As a photographer myself I am always willing to give my honest feedback. You have some nice shots in your collection vod. I think a few you should try and see what they would look like in some high contrast black and white. ( the koi fish images come to mind there). Over all they are good. I think your still lifes/ close ups are more successful than your landscape/ nature pictures though. I like the one thats some mechanical something all close up. And i think that would look cool in B&W too.
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:08 am

Another shade of pink, great Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 am

Dae'buir, I can't help but note...

That every time I read your signature, it registers in my brain as "If it's not an At'ika"...I just can't hear the word in my head as "Akita." XD It's likely due to the influence of the board's environment. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Catika
Vice Chief
Catika

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 am

Welcome Crystal! I just got all of my hair chopped off too. Unfortunately it wasn't long enough for locks of love. :/ But now we have helmet-worthy hair!

I also think it's great that you're here for your hubby! I would have to hog-tie my beau to get him to come here. He is a fart, but he's also busy working and going to school. Anyway, yeah, welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daennika
Chief
Daennika

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 am

Melyc'inya wrote:
Dae'buir, I can't help but note...

That every time I read your signature, it registers in my brain as "If it's not an At'ika"...I just can't hear the word in my head as "Akita." XD It's likely due to the influence of the board's environment. Twisted Evil
Probably because you don't hear those words often enough, too.

Akita is said like "Ah-kee-tah" while At'ika would be more like "Ah-tickah"

Other than that yes, you are a nerd ;P
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, yes, I can figure the pronunciation just fine, having a relative understanding of the pronunciation of Japanese words. I just scan over it and my brain registers it improperly. ^_^'

But yes, a nerd, and damn proud of it, too! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO   You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't need to see my identification... YES YOU DO
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What are you doing here? :: Who the heck are you?-
Jump to: